LiTTLELADYbigVOiCE

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Rain.

It finally rained. It had been so long. Liz and Grant I were talking last night and agreed that we had given up hope. Grant said that he had just been ready to accept it and eventually move. It's been such a crisis, and it finally happened. It's such a renewal. It's been raining since last night and it's just washing everything off, all the dust... it's even thundering and lightning. Amazing. And it's cleaning my car, which was in a sad state of affairs because you're only allowed to go to automatic carwashes now with the water conservation laws, and daddy likes to wash my car.

Perhaps now we can have fall adn the leaves will change colors and not just die. I'm hoping it will continue to cool off. The wooly worm had black stripes this year which means snow! Apparently they're correct 85% of the time.

I promise I don't only talk about the weather.

No comments:

Sonific SongSpot